Drop Dead Twice is Dublin’s first and only Bring Your Own Cocktail Bar. Bring a bottle of your favourite spirit and a group of your favourite people.
Drop Dead Twice is Dublin’s first and only Bring Your Own Cocktail Bar.
You are invited to join them equipped with a bottle of your favourite spirit and a group of your favourite people.
On arrival their talented team of mixologists will talk you through your likes, dislikes and how adventurous you're feeling before crafting for you a selection of bespoke cocktails using a combination of fresh and homemade ingredients.
Drop Dead Twice is located in the historically - steeped Christchurch neighbourhood - home of Dublin’s ‘Whiskey District’, walking distance from St Patrick’s Cathedral, The Guinness Storehouse, Dublin’s oldest pub: The Brazen Head and live music venue: Vicar Street.
Slots can be booked online - €25 for 2 hours requires what locals call a naggin (200ml) and earns you 4 cocktails. If you’d prefer a more leisurely sitting join the team for 3 hours. This requires what locals call a shoulder (350ml) and earns you 6-7 cocktails - €30pp.
Feeling peckish? Drop Dead Twice also offer food provided by Chef Patrick Mansfield. The menu changes regularly based on local and seasonal ingredients.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar