Located in scenic Skerries, north of Dublin, Divino is an authentic Italian-owned Tapas Restaurant serving high-quality food for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Offers wine, seafood, steak & more in a casual, warm venue. Walk-in or phone for reservations
Divino Italian Tapas Restaurant is in the scenic seaside village of Skerries, County Dublin. It is an authentic Italian family-owned restaurant. Established in early 2012, known for serving delicious, high-quality food.
Specialties include Seafood, Steak, Tapas, Sandwiches and Vegetarian dishes, with daily specials and an extensive wine list.
While in Skerries, you can enjoy seaside walks and visit local attractions like Ardgillan Castle and Skerries Mills.
Skerries is served by train from Dublin City Centre, and by Dublin Buses #33 and #33a via Dublin City or Swords Village, which is near Dublin Airport.
You may also like
- Food and drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food and drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food and drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food and drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium