Chapter One is a comfortable and luxurious restaurant offering exciting and innovative food in a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Chapter One Restaurant opened in February 1992 with co-proprietors Ross Lewis and Martin Corbett. It is located in the basement of the Dublin Writers Museum on Parnell Square in Dublin’s city centre.
Located close to The Gate theatre this is the place for the perfect pre-theatre meal with a luxurious and relaxing experience.
Run by an exceptional team including head chef Garrett Byrne, restaurant manager Declan Maxwell and sommelier Ian Brosnan.
The cooking style has a strong French influence with a good sense of Irish authenticity through the use of locally grown organic and artisan produce.
Since its opening, Chapter One and its teams in both the kitchen and restaurant have been the recipients of numerous awards for both service and food.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium