The Border between the six counties of Northern Ireland and the 3 counties of the Republic of Ireland stretches about 360 kilometres from Carlingford in the east to Londonderry/Derry in the north, Border Tours want to bring this part of Ireland to the visitors that grace our shores.
A story of 5000 years of ancient and living history. Border Tours is a full day guided tour by luxury coach deep into the undiscovered Celtic border counties of Monaghan, Fermanagh, Tyrone and Armagh.
From historical times and dark events in Irish history to present day border life, we bring you on a journey through South Ulster’s remarkable landscape and events.
A brand new day tour out of Dublin, discovering the rich history and landscapes of the border counties, previously unexplored on a day tour.
08:30 Right hand side, Davenport Hotel, Merrion Square
08:55 Outside Ulster Bank, 33 College Green
09:15 Parnell Square North – outside Hugh Lane Gallery
20:00 Parnell Square North, outside Hugh Lane Gallery
20:15 Outside Ulster Bank, 33 College Green
20:30 Right hand side, Davenport Hotel, Merrion Square
You may also like
- Things to see & doDay toursConnemara Day Tour – Irish Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursCork, Blarney Castle & Queenstown Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class
- Things to see & doDay toursCorporate Transfers
- Things to see & doDay toursDay Tour of Wicklow with Activity Options
- Things to see & doDay toursDingle, Killarney and the Wild Atlantic Way - Rabbie's Small Group Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursDublin Mini Coaches & Chauffeur Drive - Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursExcursiones Irlanda - Blarney Day Tour
- Things to see & doDay toursExcursiones Irlanda - Cliffs of Moher Day Tour