A 300 hectare island in Dublin Bay formed after the construction of the Bull Wall in the 1820's.
It is now a Nature Reserve and Bird Sanctuary of international importance with up to 25,000 wading birds using the area in Winter.
Visitors Centre is open 7 days a week, 10.00am-4.30pm.
Admission is free.
How to Get There:
By bus: 30, 31 from Lower Abbey Street.