Welcome to Tonerís
Situated on Baggot Street at the corner of Rogerís Lane which is named after the first owner Andrew Rogers in 1818. The pub is currently named after James Toner who the was licensee in 1923. He developed the pub as a bar and grocery shop. Tonerís is one of Dublinís oldest and most famous traditional pubs in the world.
The interior contributes much to a lively and friendly atmosphere. Old stock drawers still remain behind the bar with some wares displayed in glass cases to the left and right of the door. The dťcor and flagged floor will take you back in time.
Frequented throughout time by some of Irelandís literary greats, including Kavanagh and Yeats, it is rumoured that Tonerís was the only pub that W B Yeats drank in. He was known to sip a sherry and leave.
We have 2 Function Rooms for those special nights with capacity for up to 150 people. Call us for group bookings and general reservations on +353 1 676 3090.