here for Adare Bed and Breakfast Special Offers
3 Bedrooms en suite
Victorian house just minutes walk from City Centre. Adare house is a fully approved Irish Tourist Board home offering quality bed and breakfast accommodation and a friendly atmosphere.
Highly recommended by The Guide du Routard. “Adorable red brick house in a peaceful quite road. Everything is cosy and rich, the bedrooms are decorated with taste and thoughtfulness, all with TV, telephone and comfortable bathroom. Warm kind welcome and one of the preferred addresses in Dublin.”
Close to Dublin's Universities, diplomatic embassies, Landsdowne Road rugby stadium and the RDS (Royal Dublin Society), the city's largest conference and exhibition centre.
• Free private car parking
• Free Tea and coffee making facilities
• All rooms with ensuite bathroom, TV and phone
• Regular bus service to the city every 10 minutes
• Good selection of pubs and restaurants within walking distance
• Selection of golf courses within 5 minutes drive