32a Rathfarnham Road
Today, Ireland’s Jewish community has about 1,800 members, a grand part of them in Dublin. The orthodox synagogue is located in the city centre and holds services twice daily.
4.6km from O'Connell Bridge
29 Fitzwilliam Street Lower
Number Twenty Nine is Dublin's Georgian House Museum. Visitors take a guided tour from the basement to the attic, through rooms which have been furnished with original artefacts as they would have been in the years 1790 to 1820.
1.3km from O'Connell Bridge
8/9 Royal Hibernian Way
The Patrick Donald Photography Gallery has a vast number of landscape images from all over Ireland, as well as many streetscapes of Dublin and its pub life, all in black and white.
0.6km from O'Connell Bridge
Charles Stewart Parnell was the leader of the Irish Party in the House of Commons in London and in 1879 became the president of the Irish Land League. A bronze statue on O'Connell Street, Dublin commemorates him.
0.7km from O'Connell Bridge
Ward River Valley, Swords
Swords Castle stands in the centre of North County Dublin since 1200 A.D. It was built by the first Norman Archbishop of Dublin, John Comyn, who succeeded St. Laurence O'Toole as Archbishop in 1180 A.D. Admission by appointment only.
12.8km from O'Connell Bridge
Primrose Lane, Lucan
Primrose Hill is a regency villa located in Lucan, County Dublin. The property is home to a large collection of perennials, as well as crocasmia and lobelias.
4 Temple Bar
The Original Print Gallery, in Dublin's Temple Bar, showcases Irish and international printmaking. Items on exhibit include contemporary handmade limited edition prints, etchings, lithographs, woodcuts and silk screens.
0.4km from O'Connell Bridge
Martello Tower, Howth
The Ye Olde Hurdy-Gurdy Museum of Vintage Radio is located in the Martello Tower in Howth, County Dublin, and houses a collection of exhibits chronicling the history of telecommunications from the 1840s to present day.
13.8km from O'Connell Bridge
27 South Frederick Street
Gormleys Fine Art is one of Ireland’s leading art galleries specialising in contemporary painting and sculpture.
Bushy Park Road
Bushy Park is a peaceful Dublin City park noted for its woodland walks, ornamental ponds and beautiful Dodder Walk as well as catering for football, tennis, skate-boarding, boules and children's play.
5.6km from O'Connell Bridge
The Mansion House has been the residence of the Lord Mayor of Dublin since 1715. It is located in the heart of Dublin City and is not open to the public.
0.8km from O'Connell Bridge
Fourknocks is a Passage Chamber Tomb built about 5000 years ago. It is located 10 miles South East of Newgrange between Ardcath in Co Meath and the Naul in Co Dublin.
26.3km from O'Connell Bridge
Trinity College, College Green
Edmund Burke(12 January 1729– 1797) was a political philosopher and orator, and is generally viewed as the philosophical founder of modern Conservatism. He was born on Arran quay in Dublin. There is a monument to him at Trinity College, Dublin.
0.3km from O'Connell Bridge
Portmarnock - The Velvet Strand is a long sandy beach, backed by wonderful dunes which harbour fascinating flora. It is located in Portmarnock, County Dublin and is popular for walking, horse riding and bathing.
12.6km from O'Connell Bridge
82 Merrion Square
Dublin's Eighty Two Merrion Square is a former home of the writer WB Yeats.
1km from O'Connell Bridge
1 Lincoln Place
Sweny's Pharmacy is a Joycean landmark and the place at which fictional character Leopold Bloom bought his lemon soap. It is located close to Trinity College and Dublin City Centre.
Clifton Lane, Monkstown
Lambert Puppet Theatre is a puppet company based in a Monkstown venue, County Dublin.
9.1km from O'Connell Bridge
C/O Fingal Tourism, MainscourtMain Street
Balbriggan Beach is located in the traditional fishing village of Balbriggan, County Dublin. It is a sandy beach overlooked by a Martello Tower and is easily accessible from Dublin.
29.9km from O'Connell Bridge
C/O Fingal Tourism, Mains Court, Main Street
Swords Round Tower marks an early Christian foundation established by St. Columcille and can be seen in the grounds of the Church of Ireland.
A late 17th century classical building with chapel, great hall, formal gardens, burial grounds and artist studios, the Royal Hospital Kilmainham is now home to Irish and international visual art.
2.7km from O'Connell Bridge
1-20 of 218