The Mansion House has been the residence of the Lord Mayor of Dublin since 1715. It is located in the heart of Dublin City and is not open to the public.
0.8km from O'Connell Bridge
82 Merrion Square
Dublin's Eighty Two Merrion Square is a former home of the writer WB Yeats.
1km from O'Connell Bridge
Cherrymount Crescent, Off Malahide Road
The casino is considered to be one of the finest 18th Century neo-classical buildings in Europe.
3.4km from O'Connell Bridge
C/O Fingal Tourism, Mains Court, Main Street
Swords Round Tower marks an early Christian foundation established by St. Columcille and can be seen in the grounds of the Church of Ireland.
12.6km from O'Connell Bridge
Dublin's General Post Office is situated prominently in the middle of O'Connell Street. It is the headquarters for An Post, the Irish Postal Service, and the foundation stone was laid in 1814.
0.3km from O'Connell Bridge
Long Mile Road
Drimnagh Castle was, until 1954, one of the oldest continually inhabited castles in Ireland and is an example of an old feudal stronghold. It is located in the South West of Dublin City and can be hired for public events.
5.5km from O'Connell Bridge
Meander is a two-storey, flat-roofed, detached house, dating from 1939.
10.2km from O'Connell Bridge
The Honorable Society of King’s Inns, founded in 1541, is Ireland’s oldest legal institution and oldest School of Law. King's Inns is also one of Ireland's most interesting social venues.
Heritage Island is a marketing consortium representing the most prestigious visitor attractions throughout Ireland, North and South. The Heritage Island website brings together over 90 of Ireland's Visitor Attractions and Heritage Towns.
9.7km from O'Connell Bridge
15 Usher's Island
An historic building in Dublin, James Joyce House of the Dead is located in the city centre, and was the setting of Joyce's famous story "The Dead".
1.6km from O'Connell Bridge
City Assembly House, 58 South William Street
The vision of the Irish Georgian Society is to conserve, protect and foster an interest and a respect for Ireland’s architectural heritage and decorative arts.
1.1km from O'Connell Bridge
Castle Steet, Dalkey
Dalkey Castle is located in Dublin in the heritage town of Dalkey and has living history actors onsite, ready to welcome visitors.
12.8km from O'Connell Bridge
Ardgillan Castle & Demesne is Ireland’s hidden gem. Set in spectacular parkland overlooking the Irish Sea with a magnificent view of the Mourne Mountains. The ‘castle’ is a large eighteenth century country-style house with castellated embellishments.
27.4km from O'Connell Bridge
Bullock Castle in Dalkey can be dated to about 1150 from the use of curved pointed arches mixed with the older round arches. The warrior's head high up on the outer wall also helps, by the style of helmet, to date the building.
12.2km from O'Connell Bridge
Building work on this Georgian building began in 1776 based on designs of architect Thomas Cooley. On the death of Cooley in 1784, work continued, to an enhanced design by the renowned architect James Gandon.
Dublin's City Hall, built by the Guild of Merchants and originally known as the Royal Exchange is a magnificent example of the Georgian architecture for which Dublin is world-renowned.
0.6km from O'Connell Bridge
University College Dublin, 85-86 St. Stephen's Green
Newman House comprises two Georgian buildings in Dublin. Famous for their plaster decoration, both houses are also home to 18th century interiors.
1.2km from O'Connell Bridge
A late 17th century classical building with chapel, great hall, formal gardens, burial grounds and artist studios, the Royal Hospital Kilmainham is now home to Irish and international visual art.
2.7km from O'Connell Bridge
Shannon Heritage, Malahide
Malahide Castle, set on 250 acres of park land in the pretty seaside town of Malahide, was both a fortress and a private home for nearly 800 years and is an interesting mix of architectural styles. A feature of Demense is the Talbot Botanic Garden.
Ward River Valley, Swords
Swords Castle stands in the centre of North County Dublin since 1200 A.D. It was built by the first Norman Archbishop of Dublin, John Comyn, who succeeded St. Laurence O'Toole as Archbishop in 1180 A.D. Admission by appointment only.
1-20 of 30