See & Do

  • Tours Of The Government Buildings

Day Tours

Foundation stone was laid on 28th April 1904 by King Edward VII. His son King George the V officially opened the building as a college of science on the 8th July 1911. The Architects were Sir Aston Webb and Thomas Manley Dean.


Address

Government Buildings, Merrion Street, Dublin City Centre

Phone

+353(0)16194116