The Club is situated in the heart of Dalkey, South Dublin. Approximately 13km from Dublin city centre, Dalkey is accessible by regular DART and bus services. The Club offers a full carvery lunch between 12.30pm and 3pm and also provides early bird and a la carte menus. The Club in Dalkey South Dublin was established in 1840 and as a result has a long and distinguished history. The Club is a family run business with a warm and inviting atmosphere. Approximately 13km from Dublin city centre, Dalkey is accessible by regular DART and bus services. Dalkey is one of the Irelands oldest settlements with a strong natural social history. nearby is Dalkey Island and Dalkey Castle and Heritage Centre.
107 Colimore Road, Dalkey