St. Mary’s serves as the pro-cathedral of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Dublin. It was constituted in 1825 from St. Mary’s Chapel, Liffey Street, and is found on the site that previously housed a Benedictine and later, a Cistercian abbey. The cathedral continues to be a place of worship and occasionally hosts special events, such as concerts and choir performances.
St Mary's Pro Cathedral, 83 Marlborough Street, Dublin City
1 Jan - 31 Dec
(subject to change)