On Thomas Street in Dublin City Centre, people will find St Catherine’s Church. Designed by architect John Smyth and constructed between 1760 and 1769, it stands on a site with ecclesiastical significance dating back to 1177. The church’s interior is typical of the period, with an oak-panelled gallery, cast-iron columns and boxed pews. St Catherine’s closed in the 1960s and eventually came under the care of CORE (City Outreach for Renewal and Evangelism). In recent years, the church was restored and reopened as a place of worship for CORE.
1 Jan - 31 Dec
(subject to change)