Competition! Calling all photographers!
Do you #LoveDublin? Submit your #LoveDublin photos on Instagram and tag @visitdublin, we’ll repost the best 20 photos on our page. The photo with the most likes will WIN a 2 night break in the wonderful Gibson Hotel and a VIP visit to the Guinness Storehouse.
How to enter
Users must have an Instagram account to enter the competition. Entries must be uploaded using the #LoveDublin and tagging @VisitDublin between June 4th and June 23rd by 4pm.
Visit Dublin will select 20 of the best photos uploaded tagging @visitdublin and using #LoveDublin. Please write your full name in the photo title.
Visit Dublin will upload all selected entries to http://instagram.com/visitdublin by 5pm June 23rd.
The entry with the most likes by Monday 7th July at 5pm wins.
Note: Votes counted will only include likes on the competition entry published on Visit Dublin’s Instagram profile. Likes on the individuals profile will not be counted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All entrants must be over 18 years of age. Visit Dublin reserves the right to request written proof of age of the winning Entrant.
2. Anyone that enters the Competition agrees to the terms and conditions that govern the Competition and by submitting an entry to the Competition each Entrant agrees to be bound by these.
3. The prize includes two nights’ B&B for two in the Gibson Hotel and a VIP visit to the Guinness Storehouse. VIP entry to the GUINNESS STOREHOUSE includes the exclusive Connoisseur Experience – the ultimate Guinness tasting experience for two adults. The Connoisseur Experience is subject to availability at the time of booking. GUINNESS STOREHOUSE is not responsible or liable for the competition.
4. Prize elements are valid until 31/12/14.
5. Prizes do not include any additional costs incurred or travel. Prize must be redeemed by 31/12/14
6. Photographs must be taken by the user. Use of stock or found images will not be accepted and players will automatically be disqualified.
7. Visit Dublin will select 20 of the best photo entries which have been tagged @visitdublin and using #LoveDublin on Instagram. Please insert your full name in the image title when uploading your entry. Entries will be posted on the Visit Dublin Instagram page: http://instagram.com/visitdublin on Monday July 7th at 12.00pm. Voting starts from Monday June 23rd at 12.00pm and closes at 5.00pm on July 7th. The votes will be recorded and counted – any votes after 5.00pm will not be counted.
8. Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of Failte Ireland and all agencies connected to this Competition are not eligible to enter. The promoters of this competition reserve the right to verify the eligibility of the participant to the competition.
9. This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers. The prize cannot be exchanged and duplicates will not be issued for lost tickets/vouchers. Tickets/vouchers are non-transferable and must not be resold.
10. Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. Visit Dublin may, at its discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
11. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish. However only 1 entry per person will be published for final voting.
12. Visit Dublin reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
13. Prize is as stated and unless specifically stated, there is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes offered. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated.
14. If the winner of a competition is unable to take up the prize for any reason Visit Dublin reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
15. If the winner(s) of the prize cannot be traced after reasonable efforts having been made, Visit Dublin may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit without any liability to the winner(s) for having done so.
16. All winners are required to co-operate with Visit Dublin to publicise their win as Visit Dublin deems appropriate.
17. In the case of of tie in total votes at the end of the competition. The Visit Dublin team will select a winner based on photographic quality of the submitted entry.
18. Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. Visit Dublin reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
19. Visit Dublin decision is final in all matters concerning a competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules.
20. Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. Visit Dublin will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
21. The personal details supplied by entrants will only be used for the purpose of the competition entered unless entrants indicate otherwise upon entering the competition.
22. Failte Ireland retain the right to use submitted photos for future online activities on visitdublin.com promoting Dublin and any future photo competitions. By uploading photographs, you hereby acknowledge this and grant Failte Ireland permission to use the photos. Should a Photo be sought for Print activity full written permission will first be sought from the image holder.
23. The prize is not in conjunction with any other offers.
24. Competition closes on 30th June at 5pm.
25. Details of the winner will posted on Visit Dublin social media channels.
26. Visit Dublin's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
27. This promoter is Visit Dublin. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed,administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Visit Dublin and not to Insatgram.
28. Please enjoy GUINNESS sensisbily. Visit http://www.drinkaware.ie/.