Join in with the Dublin Gospel Choir, TV3’s Colette Fitzpatrick, Sonny Knowles and our Lollipop Day volunteers who will celebrate Lollipop Day 2013 on Henry Street followed by South King’s Street.
Firstly at 12.30pm – 1.45pm
Where: Outside Arnott’s, Henry Street, Dublin 1
Friday 22nd February 2013. 2.45pm- 3.30pm
Where: Outside the Gaiety, South King’s Street, Dublin 2
Lollipop Day involves thousands of volunteers throughout the country selling lollipops to raise funds and support for oesophageal cancer. Ireland has one of the highest rates of Oesophageal cancer in Europe among men and women*. It is vital that people know of the symptoms so they can get earlier treatment.
How to support Lollipop Day 2013:
- Look out for the Lollipop Day Volunteers selling lollipops nationwide on Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd February 2013.
- Buy a lollipop or pin (both €2) from volunteers and usual retail outlets and pharmacies.
- Log onto the website www.lollipopday.ie to donate and to get more information on oesophageal cancer.
- Join the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lollipopday
- Follow Lollipop Day 2013 on Twitter @LollipopDayIE #LollipopDay