Halloween Hellfire Excursion
Halloween Hellfire Tour Schedule
Guided Bus Trip to Dublins Infamous Hellfire Club in the Dublin Mountains
• Board our private Hellfire Express to hear some of the haunted legends that abound further afield than Dublin City Centre at such famous landmarks as St Patrick's Cathedral, Rathfarnham Castle and Kilakee House as we wend our way along the path towards the lonely dark Dublin Mountains range.
• Arrive at Hellfire Club – we disembark the bus and walk up to one of Ireland’s most lonely and infamous places. The burnt out shell of this haunted hunting lodge dating from 1725 is known for its association with Satanism, the supernatural and the occult. Be warned! Although this desolate place is miles from civilisation it has witnessed activities that should not be seen by anyone on this earthly plain. It is not unusual for visitors to experience head and chest tightness as their subconscious picks up on the horrors that this lonely hill has witnessed, it is not a place for the faint hearted!
• Our storyteller will recount the history of this place, including the destruction of the ancient megalithic monuments, the exhumation of the demonic statue and dwarf skeleton to the evil rituals and events that took place here such as the black masses, human and animal sacrifices, and the infamous card game with the “cloven-hoofed visitor.”
• The historical "Haunted Hellfire" excurison will last approximately 2.5 hours (inclusive of travel time to and from the Dublin Mountains)
• Torches will be provided on the night (approx 1 between 2) but feel free to bring your own. We will be insisting however that all mobile phones and torches be turned off at certain points on the tour... for your safety!
• Finish back at the Brazen Head, where you can avail of our special drinks promotions and dance the night away to live music.