This St. Patrick's weekend, live entertainment, music, food sampling, dancing and "craic" are just a few of the exciting things on offer at the Guinness Storehouse!
From trad, bluegrass, dance and samba to rock – we've got it covered.
This year the Guinness Storehouse will bring you 16 superb Irish music actsincluding Hermitage Green, The Kapitals, Legends of Irish Rock, The Eskies, Four Men & A Dog and the legendaryElectric Céilí.
Fun at the Home of Guinness
As well as music there is plenty to discover at the Guinness Storehouse this St. Patrick's weekend. As you tour through the building, you'll meet face paintersand caricaturists or why not join in our Irish dance showcase and Céilí!
Guinness Food Tastings
To keep you energized we'll be serving complimentary tastings of Guinness® infused food – we guarantee it's delicious! And while you're here why not sample tastings of the different Guinness® variants – Guinness® Original and Foreign Extra Stout.
Calling all Patricks, Patricias, Patryks, Patricios...
We're inviting everyone by the first name Patrick or variants of the name (see full list) to join us on March 17th for our festivities. All Patricks receive complimentary admission
Student over 18: €13
Student under 18: €10.5
Senior citizen: €13
Group (over 15 pax): €14.85
Children between 6 - 12 yrs: €6.50
Children under 6 yrs: Free
Family (2 adults+4children): €40
Enjoy a 10% discount off adult admission - only available if you book online.
Terms and Conditions of VIP Paddy's Promotion:
1. Patricks must present official photo ID, e.g. passport, driver's license, National Identity Card, at the point of purchase to gain free admission on March 17 2013.
2. No cash will be given in lieu of this offer.
3. The promoter is Guinness Storehouse Ltd, St. James's Gate, Dublin 8
4. Admission to Guinness Storehouse® is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Sale as set out on www.guinness-storehouse.com/en/TermsAndConditions
5. Capacity limited – offer available on a first come first served basis.