Dublin International Gospel Music Festival
The Dublin International Gospel Music Festival returns to Liberty Hall Theatre, Eden Quay, with feel-good songs and infectious rhythms this September 24th.
The day-long festival, part of Dublin City Council’s ‘One City, One People’ initiative, aims to promote intercultural understanding through music and hosts a series of free music, dance and cultural workshops, followed by an evening of performance.
Highlights of the festival programme include:
- The Dublin Gospel Choir
- Zanillya Farrell - Hip-hop artist and daughter of Boney M’s Bobby Farrell.
- The Redeemed Christian Church of God Praise Choir
- Adeniyi Allen-Taylor
- Singing and voice training
- Digital music production
- Marketing, promotion and resources available for gospel musicians
- Faith, race and integration
For the evening performance:
Children under 16 €10
Family ticket (two adults, two children) €50