One of the Chawke Pub Group,The Bank reopened as a Pub and restaurant in 2003. This building, designed by one of the British Empire’s leading architectural lights, William Henry Lynn, was once described as one of the foremost jewels of Victorian Dublin. Construction took two years,completed in 1894. The interior, once the main Banking Hall, is stunningly ornate
Dedicated to serving excellent food, a range of quality fare is served all day - including breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sunday Brunch is also available from 11am-5pm.
The freshest local ingredients are sourced and used, Irish beef and lamb are regular additions to the menu.The freshest seafood comes directly from renowned Dublin fish suppliers, Wrights of Marino.
The Bank has been a consistent recipient of food, drink and hospitality awards.
Its central location, near all public transport stops - DART, Bus, taxi stops and luas tramway - makes it easily accessible.