Day Tour from Dublin to Newgrange - visiting Newgrange burial chamber, the Hill of Tara & Howth Summit: €34 per Adult
This unique day tour attraction includes a guaranteed guided visit to Newgrange, the UNESCO World heritage site, dated 3,200BC and one of the oldest Neolithic burial chambers in Europe (predating the Egyptian pyramids!) Gray Line operate among a limited number whose Newgrange tours from Dublin includes a guaranteed visit to the tomb at Newgrange. The journey through ancient Ireland continues onto the Hill of Tara, seat of the Irish High Kings.
Your last stop is at the small fishing village of Howth. At Howth Summit we save the best until last – with spectacular views looking out over Dublin Bay - before heading back to the city via the stunning coastal route.
• See the oldest burial chamber in Europe (dated 3200 BC) at Newgrange with guaranteed entry to the tomb
• Experience not one but two of the top things to do in Ireland!
• Walk the ancient mystical Hill of Tara
• Enjoy stunning evening time coastal views from Howth
• Day tour from Dublin
• Quality guaranteed - Gray Line operate the highest quality tours worldwide!
• Great value deals available including combination City Sightseeing Dublin ticket!
• Lunch is not included in the tour price