Half Day Tour from Dublin visiting Malahide Castle & Howth Village: €25 per Adult
Have you had enough of sightseeing in Dublin City? Escape to the coast – spend a half day exploring Howth village and Malahide Castle. Escape the city on one of the most popular half day tours from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle you can enjoy a live-guided tour of the refurbished castle and wander the majestic castle grounds, one of North Dublin's best attractions.
Visit the local craft shops or relax over a coffee & pastry. Then travel along the scenic coastal drive to the picturesque fishing village of Howth. Take time to wander around this pretty village, before heading on to Howth summit for a spectacular photo opportunity overlooking Dublin Bay.
• Includes a guided Malahide Castle tour
• See the pretty fishing village of Howth
• Enjoy stunning Dublin coastal views from Howth summit (weather dependent!)
• One of Dublin’s most popular half day tours from Dublin
• Special offer available with a City Sightseeing Dublin Hop on Hop off tour
• Great value deals with your City Sightseeing Dublin ticket including meal deals, discounts and combination Day Tour ticket offers
• 10% discount off any of 80+ City Sightseeing tours worldwide
• minimum 6 people required for tour to operate