Welcome to the Fáilte Ireland tourist office network in Ireland.
To make the most of your holiday in Ireland, make sure your first stop is a visit to one of the official tourist information offices where you will receive free and independent advice, information, maps and literature to enhance your holiday experience.
The friendly and professional staff are happy to help you discover the capital city of Dublin and the many places of interest around the country, including the Wild Atlantic Way.
They speak your language! Staff speak a total of 5 languages including: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German.
Visit any one of the tourist information offices and collect the local map and pocket guide for FREE!
The information office provides:
• Itinerary planning, local and national information
• Free map and pocket guide
• Booking service for accommodation, attractions, events, festivals, tours and more!
The official sightseeing card for Dublin, the Dublin Pass, can be purchased in the tourist office and will help you save time and money right throughout your trip.
• Enjoy FREE entry to 33 visitor attractions, saving €150+ in admission fees
• Extra benefits – over 20 offers and discounts in restaurants, theatres, tours
• Save time and skip the queues at busy visitor attractions
• A transfer from the Airport to Dublin city with Aircoach
• Available for 1, 2, 3 and 6 Days so you can enjoy the Dublin Pass whatever way suits you
• Receive a free guidebook and map
• Book online in advance and receive a discount
History of the Building
Opened in 1996, the Dublin Discover Ireland Centre is situated in the beautifully restored former church of St. Andrew on Suffolk Street, in the heart of Dublin's city centre. The centre has information on everything you need to know about Dublin and Ireland.
The more inquisitive might want to explore the building for its historical details - such as the unfinished stone crests of Dublin which can be found outside, or the welcoming motif above the original church door.