- we are members of IALC, EAQUALS & MEI as well as being recognised by ACELS
- we offer General English, General Business English, Examination Preparation, ESP and Executive English Programmes; Internship (Work Experience) programmes (for EU students only); Courses for Overseas Teachers of English; Junior Residential and Host Family Programmes
- many of our key personnel have been with us for between 11 and 19 years
- we have a well structured curriculum, syllabus, weekly class plan and progress test closely linked with the CEF descriptors
- we have a structured programme of observations, coaching and on-going training for our teaching staff, all of whom are University graduates with post-graduate qualifications in ELT. Several members of staff are also accredited TIE, Cambridge and IELTS examiners and teacher trainers on our CELT programme.
- we provide opportunities to extend the learning experience through extra-curricular activities such as our weekly video club, regular evening activities and ongoing social programme