September in the Square is a programme which will provide an opportunity to get behind the beautiful Georgian doors of Merrion Square, explore the surrounding architectural attractions and discover the hidden treasures in the Square. We are inviting people to take this opportunity to come and take part in some of the many events happening on Merrion Square during September and avail of the opportunity to get to know one of Dublin’s cultural treasures.
September in the Square is a festival of events and highlights included:
- Lunchtime music every Tuesday and Lunchtime talks every Thursday
- Weekend Wonders, special events which will get behind the personalities and characters of the individual buildings and their histories.
- A Family Discovery Trail allowing families uncover the hidden secrets of the Square.
- Guided walking tours with guaranteed access into at least one house.
- Georgian Living: Dancing on the Square
- A Georgian Dining Experience
- Special events celebrating Culture Night on the Square.
Events are FREE (apart from the Dining Event)