Dowling Coach Drive
The Avoca – Wicklow Day Tour offers you the best of Wicklow, more commonly known as the Garden of Ireland.
We limit our guided tour to a maximum of 29 passengers. Our guides are experts at providing a friendly, relaxed, and flexible form of touring.
Our luxury mini-coach can go almost anywhere a car can go. From exploring the heart of lovely old Irish villages, to enjoying stunning scenery along narrow, hedge-lined Wicklow roads, we can reach places that large coach touring groups can only dream of.
You’ll spend more time off the bus than on it, allowing you to really enjoy the stops en route and the opportunity to take lots of photographs!
We offer 6 magnificent stops on our tour;
· The stunning Powerscourt Waterfall in the heart of the Powerscourt domain, Irelands tallest Waterfall
· The spectacular International award winning Mount Usher Gardens
· The tranquil setting of the Meeting of the Waters
· The original Avoca Handweavers Mill (1723) in the old mining village of Avoca
· Historical Glendlaough where we take you back 15 centuries to share the history of the Golden age of Monasticasim in Ireland and
· The beautiful Lakes of Vartry.
And you won’t go hungry. Our stop at the old Avoca Handweavers allows guests to sample the very best of Irish food, where all produce is home cooked. A two course lunch menu, with mouth-watering choices, is designed especially for our guests in the old Mills’s restaurant.
This premium tour leaves Dublin city at 8.45am seven days a week from outside the Gresham Hotel O’Connell St. Subsequent pick-up locations include Nassau St, Merrion Square and Ballsbridge. You’ll be back in Dublin city centre at 5.30pm.
We look forward to warmly welcoming you on board.
Advance bookings are recommended.