Bear is an old school grill and a collaboration between Jo’Burger Ltd, the company behind successful eateries Jo’Burger, Crackbird, and Skinflint and Irish rugby star Jamie Heaslip.
Bear seats 108 total across two levels with some shared tables and a bar on the upper level. The huge front windows overlook the ever-busy junction of South William Street and Chatham Street and are lead counterweighted so they can glide fully open. Inside, burgundy and white painted walls offset high shine copper ducting, reclaimed wood ceilings and salvaged cast iron radiators. Quirky artwork and feature neon lights complete the look.
- online reservations for tables of 4 – 12 [groups can be catered for]
- we welcome under 12's before 7.00pm who happily sit in their seat
- we have one highchair available, buggies/prams must be folded no exceptions
- lunch time take~away available
- cash, laser, visa & mastercards excepted
- no spilt bills
- birthday cakes can be brought or bought for you
- we close of christmas 24th 25th & 26th December
- there are D.J.s thursday – sunday from 7.00pm its louder
- full bar – though no coca~cola
- the kitchen closes 9.00pm sharp on sundays [chefs don't quibble on Sundays
- lunch menu available Monday – Friday 12.00 – 4.00pm
- we can cater for coeliacs, vegetarians & rugby stars
- parking at NCP Drury Street, Drury Street Car Park Brown, Thomas & Surgeons