The Washerwomans Hill Restaurant
Believed to have been built in the 1700's it is one of the oldest buildings in the village of Glasnevin. The Restaurant was opened in July 1996 and gets its name from the old washhouse, which was situated along the hill. The restaurant has always prided itself on offering high quality products sourced locally and prepared by our chefs.
The Washerwomans has established itself as a favourite for family occasions with personalised menus a private area that can seat up to 50 and special offers like kids eat free (a free kid's main with every adult) and an excellent early bird that's on seven nights a week.
Our Staff promote the Just Ask Campaign from Bord Bia.